Dear Agility customer,
Today, we launched our new website www.agility.com. We designed our website to better serve your needs through:
• Easy access to our customer tools, including Agility Track and Trace, and access to the Agility Portal, a customizable suit of tools to help you manage and view your entire supply chain.
• 100 country pages with key facts and figures about our operations around the world.
• Customer case studies throughout the site to give you specific examples of our expertise in action.
• Access to information about key logistics products and services, as well as information about Agility’s portfolio of logistics-related companies operating in emerging markets.
• News stories and blogs that tackle important trends in the logistics industry.
• Several options to stay connected, including a downloadable mobile app that allows you to track your shipment, use a carbon calculator, and access breaking news about supply chain disruptions.
We take this opportunity to inform you that our company email addresses have changed to @agility.com. However, addresses sent to the old address, @agilitylogistics.com, will continue to be delivered. We hope you enjoy our new website, and always welcome your feedback on how we can serve you better. Thank you.