Agility’s East Coast Branch Operations
• BOS: Open and fully operational
• JFK: Skeletal crew, power and communications restored
• EWR: Office remains closed
• CLE: Office remains closed
• All airports in the U.S. Northeast are operational and flights are resuming their normal schedules. Potential backlogs will be cleared within a few days.
• The Virginia Port Authority re-opened Tuesday. However, the U.S. Coast Guard is performing critical due diligence to ensure that channel access is free and unobstructed.
• The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey remain closed until further notice.
• The Port of Baltimore Seagirt Marine Terminal remains closed, which impacts cargo moving via barge to Norfolk.
• The Port of Boston is open.
• The ports of Savannah and Charleston are open.
• Delays of 72 hours or more are expected for all rail traffic moving in and out of the following areas: NJ/NJ ports; Norfolk, VA; Baltimore, MD and Worcester, MA. Worcester rail ramp is open.
• CSX has embargoed reefer shipments moving from Chicago to New York.
We will provide updates as new information becomes available.